Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

parameters to execute R script

gutompfgutompf Member Posts: 21 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
I would like to know if it is not possible to develop such a version of the execute R script, to which it would be possible input not only input data, but also some parameters of the model. E.g. when I am using for instance random forests for regression it will be helpfull assign to execute script also some parameters as number of trees or mtry parameter. Exactly as with "normal" RapidMiner operators with parameters (e.g. C for SVM etc.). When this will be possible I think that door will be open also do some parameters optimisation for processes which are based on R scripts... Or is there some way to do this with existing version of this operator?
Thanks,
Milan

Comments

• AndrewAndrew RapidMiner Certified Expert, RapidMiner Certified Master, Member Posts: 47 Guru
    I implemented a way to allow the Execute R operator to be called with a parameter controlled from within a RapidMiner process. Read all about it here.