Options

Plot Point size (Scatter 3D Color) [SOLVED]

TheBearTheBear Member Posts: 18 Maven
edited June 2019 in Help
Hi,
I havent found a way to make the points in the 3D scatterplot bigger.
It would be a big help for visualization of sparse data to be able to increase the size of the plotted points in some way.
Even better to mark a specific area and increase these points in one run.
Well maybe it would also be worth a thought about the the kind of used symbol itself.

How about a way of displaying 3D scatter plots with annotation, size, shape, color, transparency (like in Clementine or R)

Thanks
Sebastian

Answers

• Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi Sebastian,

for 3d-Plots this is not yet possible. For 2d-plots however, you can do all you have asked for with the new Advanced Charts. Please find its documentation in the download area of our website: http://rapid-i.com/content/view/26/84/lang,en/

Kind regards,
    Marius
  • Options
    TheBearTheBear Member Posts: 18 Maven
    Thanks I already checked the 2D options. Good work.
    However, it would be really great if you ll manage to add this functionality for 3D too in the future.
    BTW I really like the blog about the plot capabilities. That helps a lot.Β 
  • Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Well, the blog series is about the old plotters. For the Advanced Charts there's only one post so far, plus the manual on the download page. If haven't checked out those, you maybe want to try them in addition :)