Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

"Error when running Naive Bayes"

BoggsyBoggsy Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited June 2019 in Help
Hi guys,

Ive been working on a classification process to predict the outcome of football matches as part of a project for college using k-nn and naive bayes. Alls been fine so far, and when using this process with k-nn it works fine but when I apply bayes it throws the following exception:

SEVERE: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

Bayes works ok using this process through x-validation so I dont think its a memory thing, but when I use the model for classfication this is when the error is thrown. Its a fairly complex set of operations so the XML exceeds the maximum forum length but was hoping someone may have come across this problem in the past and be able to help me out? Of course I can email XML or data files if anyone is available to help me! :)

Thanks a lot
Tagged:

Answers

• Nils_WoehlerNils_Woehler Member Posts: 463 Maven
    Hi,

this seems to be a nasty bug. If you can send me the XML and your data i will have a look at this. I will send you my mail address via pm.

Best,
    Nils