Options

Issue Updating RapidMiner to v 5.2.6

yakitoyakito Member Posts: 22 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello,

I am experiencing a problem with the latest RapidMiner update. All of the extensions updated correctly but when I restarted RapidMiner after the upgrade I still have version 5.2.001 and when I go to the "Update RapidMIner" option it keeps asking me if I want to upgrade to v 5.2.6 although I have already done it.

To which directory are the files downloaded during the update process? Maybe I can just go there and run the .jar file.

I am using the java version under OS X

Thanks!

Answers

• Options
    awsaws Member Posts: 10 Contributor II
    Good morning yakito,

I experienced the same problem. My solution was to download the new version manually from the RM homepage. If you do it by choosing the right version in the version tree (you get there by choosing "Donwload older versions"), you don't have to register again. I just overwrote the old directory with the new version. At least in my case, all settings and repositories were kept.

Greetings,
    Β  Alex
  • Options
    yakitoyakito Member Posts: 22 Contributor II
    Thanks Alex!

I tried to do that but I found the version available for download different from 5.2.6 at the moment I checked. Maybe sourceforge was just outdated, I will try from the rapidminer website!

Thanks again!