Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

problem with database connection

boudi313boudi313 Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
when I define a new sql connection and when I press on the test button this message is shown next:

SSO failed: naitve SSPI library not loaded check the java.library.path system property

please help me 

Answers

• MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    This is like calling the doctor and saying "my arm is hurting" - he will probably ask you to come over so that he can have a look at your arm, or at least ask in which situation which part of your arm is hurting :)

Please post the settings you entered into the dialog.

Best, Marius
  • boudi313boudi313 Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
    from manage database connection I entered the name of connection then I choose the sql server (JTDS) then I wrote the server name which is my laptop name  after that I press on the test button then the error is appear
  • fischerfischer Member Posts: 439 Maven
    Hi,

if you need single sign on (Windows authentication), you need to place the ntmlauth.dll library in your Windows path. It is included in the JTDS driver:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/jtds/files/jtds/1.2.5/

Otherwise, use the regular SQL Server authentication.

Best,
    Simon