Options

How to transfer/implement the Modelapplier into C/C++?

LiliputLiliput Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi, great forum and great aplication. Thank you for sharing such a powerfull tool for free! I can hardly imagine the things the payed version will can.. Anyway back to my question:

I use W-Logistic in my model and some preprocessing tools in the model. I want to export it to C code because i need the predictions on the fly in real time. How can i do it? Is there some API created? How are you guys doing it? I mean real time predictions on PCs without installed Rapid on them. Basicly i want all PCs in my network to use the results from the ModelAplier in realtime for instance every 4h period. Please point me to the posibilities i have.

Thnax in advance!

Answers

• Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    thanks for this cheering words :)

Since we had your question a few days ago, I will redirect you to this thread http://rapid-i.com/rapidforum/index.php/topic,367.msg1425.html#msg1425.

Another possibility is to output the results of your model and reprogramm just the applier method. depending on the used model its more or less complicated. The linear regression for example is just a linear combination of values, which should be fair easy to implement.

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Member Posts: 0 Newbie
    Thank you land for pointing me!
    Do you can provide us with some example of option 1 steffen talks about? I will ask also on the other post....
    Thanks
  • Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn