Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

[SOLVED] RM UNUK - compiling error - .lock

radoneradone RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 74 Guru
edited June 2019 in Help
Hello everyone,
I have just switched to Rapdiminer Unuk and I have some problems with compilation.

At first I would like to say:
- compilation with RM Vega was OK
- the problem was repeated on 2 independent computers
- the error is not related to java code (it seems that the problem lies in ANT RapidMiner_Unuk\build_extension.xml file)

The reported compiling error is:
BUILD FAILED
C:\workspaceRMUnuk\RapidMiner_Unuk\build_extension.xml:129: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\workspaceRMUnuk\RapidMiner_Unuk\build_extension.xml:181: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\workspaceRMUnuk\RapidMiner_Unuk\build_extension.xml:186: The following error occurred while executing this line:
Error reading project file C:\workspaceRMUnuk\.metadata\.lock: Process cannot work with file, or other process locked part of this file.
The problem is in particular in:
(RapidMiner_Unuk\build_extension.xml:129)
<antcall target="build.dependencies" />

(RapidMiner_Unuk\build_extension.xml:181)
<for param="buildfile">
<path>
<union refid="build.dependentExtensions.actual" />
</path>
<sequential>
<ant antfile="@{buildfile}" target="install" inheritall="false" useNativeBasedir="true" />
</sequential>
</for>
(RapidMiner_Unuk\build_extension.xml:186)
  <ant antfile="@{buildfile}" target="install" inheritall="false" useNativeBasedir="true" />

The problem seem to be that the "FOR" cyclus tries to iterate over each file in the workspace. Any help would be really appreciated.

Best,
Radim Burget
Tagged:

Answers