Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Starting the Application

Kirk_FlemingKirk_Fleming Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
How do I start RA?

I believe I've successfully installed RA on Windows 7, using Postgres 9.1 as the database and having successfully created and connected to that database during the install process.
I recall that at completion of installation the install procedure advised to start RA by running a batch file, although that part wasn't too clear.
In any case--the problem now is that I see no obvious way to actually start RA--that is, I can find nothing in Start or on the desktop and can find no executable that would suggest how to fire this thing up.

Tagged:

Answers

• Nils_WoehlerNils_Woehler Member Posts: 463 Maven
    Hi,

if you have installed RA as a Service it will be started after you have booted.
    If you haven't you can start it by executing the file %INSTALLATION_PATH/bin/run.bat as it is described at the end of the installation.

Best,
    Nils