Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Re:Application In logistics

shikharshikhar Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi,
I am new to Rapidminer getting acquainted with its functionality.Actually i want to know whether there is any interface between spatial mining and rapid miner.If not is there any spatial mining software that is easily accessible.

I am doing my thesis on applications of data mining in logistics and transportation companies. For this research, I need to find out different applications similar to spatial mining for logistics in particular. If you could share any insights regarding this it will be a great help.

Thanks in advance