Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

using RM for Concept Drift Detection

bofoghibofoghi Member Posts: 1 Learner III
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi,

I am a new user of RM and would like to use it especially for Concept Drift Detection. I have searched through the topics in the forum and found that the previoously known Data Stream Mining Plugin is replaced with the series analysis plug in. Right? And I have the series plug in and I can see it in RM. Now, I wonder if anyone can tell me how I can use the series analysis plugin for Concept Drift Detection?

thanks,

Answers

• MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi,

RapidMiner does not support Concept Drift Detection out of the box yet. With the help of the series extension you can however create a custom process for concept drift detection, e.g. by training a model on the first examples of a series, and then applying it on later batches. If the performance drops significantly for a batch or a number of batches, you have concept drift.

Best,

Marius