Options

"Text capability of RapidAnalytics as an Enterprise Solution"

mylesbakermylesbaker Member Posts: 7 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
Dear all,

After experimenting with RapidMiner and RapidAnalytics, I am impressed with its ability to perform data analysis. To a large degree its text capabilities are fantastic.

One of the key features my department is looking for is the ease of generating reports for the results of text analysis. We have demoed IBM Content Analytics extensively and like a lot of its features that allow IT administrators to set up a corpus that users can query and analyze. It is very easy for our users to slice the corpora and identify subsets that interest them.

So, my question is, for those of you who have deployed RapidAnalytics as an enterprise solution, what is the learning curve for your users? Are they conducting text analytics? To what degree can IT administrators reduce the involvement of the users?

Thank you.

Answers

• Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi,

the complexity of RapidAnalytics Dashboards grows only with the complexity of the problems and/or facts that you are offering, but of course the complexity for the user can be reduced by the amount of work and polishing the IT administrators apply on the dashboards. For example, in a project for a customer we created a dashboard to analyze patent databases, and we ended up with an easy to use dashboard which performs really complicated tasks under the hood. Of course, the user must know the semantics of the charts and graphs displayed, but that is the case with every piece of software. Everything else depends, as written above, on the design of the dashboard.

If you can describe more detailed what you want to do, we can probably help you further. But since using the reporting features of RapidAnalytics requires to purchase an Enterprise version you may also want to contact us directly via our website.

Best regards,
    Marius
  • Options
    Hi Marius,

This answers my questions very well. I am curious about some sample dash boards. Do you have any you could share with me? I will watch the video tutorials to see what capabilities are available but I would like to interact with a test dashboard if you have any.

Thanks,
    Myles
  • Options
    Hi Myles,

sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, we don't have any public dashboard demos available, but as written above, I would suggest to contact us directly via our website. Please click here to get redirected to our contact form.

You will probably get in contact with Sebastian, who can offer you a custom and interactive demo of all products of interest within a web conference. He will also answer any questions concerning the best proceedings to get your project up.

Best regards,
    Marius
  • Options
    Hi Marius,

Thanks for the response. I am evaluating the Enterprise version of RapidAnalytics and am really enjoying the reports feature. The problem is that it is so vast and customizable there are so many new things to learn! I am taking things one step at a time, but for my supervisor who will make the ultimate financial decision concerning RapidAnalytics seeing interactive dashboards is a high priority. If you provided an interactive report I think it would help sell RapidAnalytics Enterprise version.

Thanks for the help,
    Myles
  • Options
    Hi Myles,

again thank you for your interest in our products. Concerning the interactive report, I can only repeat: please contact our office to arrange a demo with Sebastian Land. Please find our contact information on our website: http://rapid-i.com/content/view/385/241/lang,en/
    We will be able to offer you an individual, interactive demo (interactive in the sense that you can talk to real people), where you will also be able to pose any kind of questions, ranging from details about features and capabilities ranging to concerns about licenses, support etc.
    We also offer time-limited access to demo servers, but again, for that we require personal contact via mail or online meetings, so please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
    Marius Helf