Options

[Solved]Process Document from Data

AnkitAnkit Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi ,

I am retrieving data from DB having column as ID ,TEXT

but when I provide data to Process Document from Data operator , it gives me Row No  TEXT and different word counts as columns .

I need ID column as well , so that I can update the database for the same IDs .

Please let me know how to maintain ID column as attribute through out the process.

Regard,
Ankit

Answers

• Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hey Ankit,

adding a Set Role operator before process documents and assigning the id role to the ID attribute should do the job.

Best,
    Marius
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply.

I am reading from a database having id column using Read Database operator, applying o/p of this to SET Role Operator and then output of role operator is applied to Process document in which tokenizing, stemming, filterting and n gram generation are performed.
    Still not getting ID column at the output of process document. :(

Regards,
    Ankit
  • Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hey,

please post your process setup, there must be something wrong. For me, the output of Process Documents definitely still contains the id column. Also, please update both RapidMiner and the Text extension to the latest versions.

Best, Marius
  • Options
    Thanks for the solution,in process operator I did not check the add metadata information which was causing the issue.

Regards,
    Ankit