Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

correlacion entre variables de temperaturas

AIDYSAIDYS Member Posts: 1 Learner III
edited November 2018 in Help
Good evening, I'm starting to use this excellent tool me, but I had trouble with it. acontinuación explain:
in the example is required to determine the correlation between the temperatures given by sensors (43) located in a datacenter racks, namely the correlation between temperature variables which tell me if a temperature influences the other and that percentage, as a method of predicting the behavior of air conditioning and how it affects the data center equipment.
I have a database with the following fields: date (date; attribute), time (time; attribute), temperature (real label), id_sensor (integer, id), x, y, z location of the sensor (polynomial; actual ), area (integer; attribute), No. rack (integer, attribute). Exported the database to RapidMiner, the process is correct, but I can not know how to make the correlation between the temperature variables.
I appreciate the help they can provideme,

Answers

• MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi,

maybe the Correlation Matrix operator is what you need?

Best, Marius