Options

"Preprocessing of Comments for Sentiment Analysis"

AB26511AB26511 Member Posts: 11 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
Team,

I want to do preprocessing of the Comments which I want to use further for Sentiment Analysis.
How I will be able to do Preprocessing (includes conversion of Comment to lower case, remove stopwords, remove punctuations [i,e, :,.# @etc]) from the comments which I had collected in .csv file.

Is the sentiment analysis possible in Rapidminer (i.e. Classify any particular comment into Positive or Negative sentiment)

Thanks,

Amit

Answers

• Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi Amit,

you can do that with the text mining extension. For information and tutorials, please have a look at http://rapid-i.com/content/view/189/212/lang,en/

There are videos which cover your exact problems.

Best regards,
    Marius
  • Options
    LabiLabi Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
    Hello,

1. How I can connect Linguistic Tokens/Sentences, I tried this tokenization, but no results?

2. How can I filter the text to show me only (more than ) 2 < total occurrences? 

3. I am using Open WordNet Dictionary to read the WordNet folder locally from the directory?

Thank you in advance,
    Labi
  • Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi Labi!
    Labi wrote:

1. How I can connect Linguistic Tokens/Sentences, I tried this tokenization, but no results?
    What do you mean be "connect"? What does "no result" mean? As always, it may be a good idea to describe more detailed what you expect and attach your process xml as explained in my signature.

2. How can I filter the text to show me only (more than ) 2 < total occurrences? 
    Again, please describe more detailed what you want to do.

3. I am using Open WordNet Dictionary to read the WordNet folder locally from the directory?
    I don't know what you are doing, but did you try out our wordnet extension? Maybe that already helps? It's available from the marketplace at http://marketplace.rapid-i.com

Sorry for answering your questions with only more questions, but I need more info ;)

Best regards,
    Marius