Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

[SOLVED] filter stop word dictionary

MarcosRLMarcosRL Member Posts: 53 Contributor II
edited July 2019 in Help
Hello friends of the community.
I'm working with text mining and I need to filter out the empty words of a Spanish document. To do this use the operator "filter stop word dictionary" that has the option to import a file, which is the dictionary with the words you want to filter. I create a list of words. Now the question is:
What format must have that file?
thanks

Answers

• MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    As stated in the operator doc: The file has to contain one stopword per line.

Just create a plain txt file with a single word in each line.

Best regards,
    Marius
  • MarcosRLMarcosRL Member Posts: 53 Contributor II
    thanks  :)
  • nitorre91nitorre91 Member Posts: 1 Learner III

Hi guys! I need to filter some stopwords with a dictionary but it is not working.I have tried everything but still not working. Please I need a hand. I have a list of stopwords saved in a .txt - UTF-8, one per line but still not working. 

Pleasee Help! What is going on?

Thanks in advance.

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @nitorre91 - can you please post your XML and your data so we can see? 

Scott