Options

TEXTMINIG FROM DATABASE

PrashuPrashu Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi,

please anyone guide me from database how can i do the textmining.

thanks in advance.

Regards,
Prashu.

Answers

• Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi,

a bit more information about your setup and your requirements and objectives would be helpful to give you a decent answer. More generally speaking, I'd like you to direct you to the video tutorials on our website. They explain the basic concepts of RapidMiner, and there is also a series specially tailored to text mining.
    To get the data from a database into RapidMiner, you need to configure a database connection under the tools menu (Manage Database connection), and then you can use the Read Database operator to actually import data.

If you have any problems, please let us know about the exact step where you can't progress.

Best regards,
    Marius
  • Options
    PrashuPrashu Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
    Hi,

Am working on sentiment analytics but am fail to execute the process.I hav 3 tables in my database table "Preview" contains some +ve movie review data,table "Nreview" contains some -ve movie review data and "NTreviewd" table contains some movies data. What i want is read the "Preview" and "Nreview" tables from database based on those reviews i want +ve or -ve review for "NTreviewd" table data.

How can i do this..???? please guide me to create the sentiment analytics.

Regards,
    Prashu.
  • Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi Prashu,

did you already watch the video tutorials on http://rapid-i.com/content/view/189/212/lang,en/ ?

You said you already have a process, please post it as described in my signature, and describe what you expect it to do.

And finally, it may be a good idea to post some lines of your tables as an example, such that we can better understand with which kind of data we are dealing.

Best regards,
    Marius