Options

Help with model

NmickoNmicko Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
Hi everyone,
I'm a new user of rapidminer, but not new to data mining. I got some task from a company selling some kind of device, which measures the weak electromagnetic field that radiates your body. There's a software built in it, that makes reports about your blood sugar, etc. And my task is to create a model, for example, that could after a few measurements draw a graph of the development of that blood sugar on a timeline. Then I will export some kind of script from rapidminer to that built-in SW. Is that even possible? The reason why I want to use rapidminer, is that the company finds it suitable. I will be glad for any help.

Answers

• Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi,

in general RapidMiner is of course capable of visualizing timelines such as the blood sugar versus time. I don't quite get though what your model is supposed to do, and of which nature the "script" should be. Do I suppose correctly that you want to use the model to predict the development of the blood sugar in the future?
    And the script should apply the model on new measurements taken from your built-in system to predict the future development of the patient?

Best regards,
    Marius