Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

"Problem with installation Rapid Analytics"

JoozekJoozek Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited June 2019 in Help
Hello,
I'm trying to install Rapid Analyticts but after installation ends I see sth like that: Service.bat terminated abnormally! Error code: 9.009 service registration may have failed. I ran installation as admin. I am using port 8080 and Windows 7 x64 Home Premium. I found solution: run -Djboss.service.binding.set=ports-01 (here: http://rapid-i.com/rapidforum/index.php?topic=4616.0 ) but it does not help me.
Thanks for help

Answers

• Nils_WoehlerNils_Woehler Member Posts: 463 Maven
    Hi,

where exactly do you see this error? When you try to start the server via the run.bat script?

Best,
    Nils
  • martonmarton Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    I was same Problems For RA Analytic but when i istall window 8 no problems. I Discuss a community they said to me you  need to Update  your Window 7 Will be Install...
  • rapidprototypecrapidprototypec Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    Is the problem solved?