Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

No results showing

denhojerdenhojer Member Posts: 10 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi all
My latest problem is now that when i complete a large mine of 5000 pages and go to view my resuts there is nothing there, i have waited for over an hour just incase its slow to load but nothing shows. When i mine smaller amount of pages there is no problem with vewing results, strange. ???

Answers

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,996 RM Engineering
    Hi,

what does the progess bar in the lower-right corner of the screen say? Is it empty or does it say it is doing something? Has your process finished (lower-left corner of the screen)?
    If both corners of the screen are empty, can you try to start RapidMiner via the console and the RapidMinerGUI startup script in the RapidMiner/scripts folder, so you can see any error that might pop up?

Regards,
    Marco