Options

visual plug in

IgnacioIgnacio Member Posts: 7 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi,
I´m looking for a plug-in that gives a better visualization of the decision tree. In detail, what I want is if I can see the percentages and numbers of the final leaf so I can choose the best one in an easy way. Actually, I only see colors from blue to red and I must find the best one looking to the numbers in the text decision tree.
Thank you,
Ignacio

Answers

• Options
    StaryVenaStaryVena Member Posts: 126 Contributor II
    Hi Ignacio,
    I think there is no better model renderer. But model can be exported to XML and you can try make your own.

May I ask one question? Why do you choose the best model based on visual features? You should choose the best model based on performance on testing data. Or you can edit model's XML file.

Best,
    Václav
  • Options
    Hi,
    What I am choosing is a segment of the decision tree, not the whole model. Maybe I was not clear. I want to see the percentages of the predictions of every single segment of the tree, so then I can easily see the best one. Do I make myself clear or not?
    Otherwise, thank you for the XML idea.

Ignacio
  • Options
    * is a Knowledge Discovery purpose. To show the model to my customers and the can understand why it is usefull