Options

GSPSet (GSP) Results not showing

RobMeRobMe RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi,

i updated to 5.3.007 yesterday and since the update the GSPSet Results are not shown any more. I can see in the log-file that they are calculated and everything works fine (also the mouse over in the pattern port (after running the process once) states the expected number of patterns but the results tab (GSPSet (GSP)) does not show anything (Normally below the bar where I can save and export the data there should be some log-file-like patterns but i only get the empty table to set annotations for this data).
Is there any trick to work around or did I accidently misconfigure my views (I already resettet everything to default).

Thanks,
Robert

Answers

• Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi Robert,

thanks for reporting. This is a known bug and our developers are working on it.

Best regards,
    Marius
  • Options
    RobMeRobMe RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
    Hi Marius,

thanks for the fast reply. Should I open a bug ticket for it, as I could not find the bug in your tracker system?

A small workaround I found this morning: Use the "Write as Text" operator to store the result of the pattern port (GSP) into a text file. This works.

Regards,
    Robert

• Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    No need to open another report - bugs.rapid-i.com is our public bug tracker, but internally we use another one, to which we also transfer all bugs reported to the public bug tracker.

~Marius
  • Options
    Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,995 RM Engineering
    Hi,

we've just fixed the bug. You can either checkout the latest SVN version (see here, updated around midnight) and build RapidMiner yourself, or wait for the next release.

Regards,
    Marco