Options

"(SOLVED) FP-Growth Conclusion"

D_vidasD_vidas Member Posts: 12 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
hello,

I wonder if it is possible in FP-Growth put an attribute to be Conclusion before running the process?
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    No, but you can specify that a certain item must be contained in each detected item set with the must_contain operator. However if you do so, it is not possible to apply the Create Association Rules operator afterwards.

Best regards,
    Marius
  • Options
    sorry but I'm new in using the tool RapidMiner.

Sought by the operator must_contain not found. He really has this name?

I'm working with 150 000 examplosSet and has 40 attributes, and thought it might select for the FP-Growth seek rules with a particular attribute to be the consequent (or conclusion).
    I still have the problem that when I use the Report Operator exceeds the limit of excel, so I can not even export rules.

Another problem I find is that when I use Weka's algorithms, such as W-FpGrowth never shows any results in the Result Overview.
    Is there any tutorial that explains the integration of RapidMiner with weka?

already, thank you very much!
  • Options
    I have a certain urgency to do a job.
    Does anyone know the answer of these questions?

Already, thanks.  :)
  • Options
    Hi,

please remember that you are using a software for free and getting free support. If you need guaranteed support with fast answering you should consider to get an Enterprise version of our software.

Regarding your question: must_contain is a parameter of the FP-Growth operator. If you cannot see it, you have to activate the expert mode by clicking the icon with the black man with hat on top of the parameter list.

Best regards,
    Marius
  • Options
    Sorry if the words sounded rude ...

I do not know English .. I'm having some difficulties.

Good, but thank you for the help, I know you have many questions to answer and know that help is free. Just asking again, because I thought more people could read to help me also ...

Thanks for the help!  :D
  • Options
    Never mind... happy mining!  :)
  • Options
    I found the operator must_contain. The only problem is that it really does not work after the operator Create Association Rules.
    Good, but I will try other operators Association.

thanks for your help!  ;D