🥳 RAPIDMINER 9.9 IS OUT!!! 🥳
The updates in 9.9 power advanced use cases and offer productivity enhancements for users who prefer to code.
Running concurrent processes
I am integrating RM in a Java project and am having an issue when attempting to run multiple RM Processes concurrently. Here is an overview of what I am doing:
1. Main thread: initialize RapidMiner
2. Create a runnable that executes a RM Process via a File
3. Submit 20 instances of this runnable to a thread pool
4. All 20 results show different results in the resulting IOContainer <-- THIS IS THE PROBLEM
- The Process contains only static data.
- The Process produces the same result on every run when running it serially.
- The Process uses the Series extension (rmx_series-5.3.0.jar)
- The Runnables do not share any data.
"a warning: Be careful with static references. RM 6 will probably allow multiple processes opened, and RapidAnalytics certainly does."