Accessing Confidence Scoring from C# C Sharp

scottkellmanscottkellman Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
I am brand new to Rapid Miner and have not seen anything regarding my subject line.  Has nayone implemented confidence scoring comparing against a learning set comparing to a string of text?  Thanks.
Tagged:

Answers

• MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi, I'm sorry, I don't understand neither the question itself nor the relation to the subject line. Can you please be a bit more wordy? :)

Best regards,
    Marius
  • scottkellmanscottkellman Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    Sure, I am trying to run RM from the command line after sending in parameters and hoping to receive a confidence score back based on a learning set to rate the results passed in.
    I used the following code to start my process:

ProcessStartInfo Info = new ProcessStartInfo("C:/Program Files/Rapid-I/RapidMiner/scripts/rapidminer.bat");
                Info.UseShellExecute = false;
                Info.ErrorDialog = false;
                Info.CreateNoWindow = true;
                Info.RedirectStandardOutput = true;
                Info.Arguments = "C:/Program Files/Rapid-I/RapidMiner/scripts/01_ParameterOptimization.xml";

Process p = System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(Info);

System.IO.StreamReader oReader2 = p.StandardOutput;
                string sRes = oReader2.ReadToEnd();
                oReader2.Close();

the results say RAPIDMINER_HOME is not set...
    How do I get results back?
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

you need to design your RapidMiner process in a way that it stores the results in a repository (see the 'Store' operator) or on the file system itself via 'Write CSV' or 'Write Excel' or any other of the 'Write XYZ' operators. The results of a process will not be returned as output to the commandline. Also please note that RapidMiner is written in Java, so writing to the file system may be the easier way as opposed to use the RM Java library to work with the repository.

Regards,
    Marco
  • scottkellmanscottkellman Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    Marco,

Thanks.  I am also having problems running the rapidminer.bat from a C# process, it keeps saying that a JDBC driver is missing.  Any idea what this is referring to?

Scott
  • aborgaborg Member Posts: 66 Contributor II
    Hi Scott,

You might give a try with IKVM, I had success starting RM with it (although it might be a good idea to create a backup from your .RapidMiner5 dir first).
    Cheers, gabor
  • rodriguezestefarodriguezestefa Member Posts: 6 Contributor I
    edited March 2019
    Hola, con respecto a qué están hablando ambos, ¿cómo puedo predecir usando el modelo? Es decir como pasar al modelo nuevo archivo para predecir nuevas instancias? ¿Y la salida, es decir, el resultado, donde se almacena? En teoría mi proceso tiene como salida un archivo Excel. (CON write Excel )
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
  • rfuentealbarfuentealba Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member, University Professor Posts: 568 Unicorn
    @rodriguezestefa, ¿quieres que hablemos? No veo la conexión entre tu pregunta en castellano y lo que están conversando en esta pregunta. Te escribí un mensaje en privado.

Everyone: I just told @rodriguezestefa that I don't see a logic between her question in Spanish and what is being discussed on this thread, so I invited her to talk with me and see how can I help her.

@sgenzer, I also wrote you in private.

All the best,

Rodrigo.