Options

Using the long tail of the internet

robbiekendoddrobbiekendodd Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi,
I wonder if anyone can advise me?  Thank you if you can.

I run a niche-of-a-niche business, providing organic kosher and halal (OK) foods.
How do you think I could use data mining to identify people who would be interested, as it is very difficult/costly to find potential clients. 

I need to find people who fit the criteria below.
to give me sufficient justification to email someone, I need at least 2 of these criteria to be met :-
to give me sufficient justification to call someone, I need at least 3 of the criteria to be met :-
Background
Around .04% of the UK population is Jewish. An estimated 4% of them would buy OK product regularly
An estimated 5 - 10 % of the UK population is Muslim.  An estimated of them 0.5% of them would buy OK product regularly.
Ideally I would be able to a) find interested people's e-mail addresses, or telephone numbers, and b) be able to assess the degree of interest (hot, warm or cold) to prioritise which I should contact first

Filtering criteria
Key ones would be:-
jewish, muslim, religious, bought organic produce before, female, have children, born in the 60's, high disposable income, interested in environmental affairs, has joined an environmental group, organic gardening, has an allotment, 
have, or had, who is related to, or knows someone who has, or had, cancer,
have, or had, who is related to, or knows someone who has, or had, food allergies,
have, or had, who is related to, or knows someone who has, or had, antibiotic resistant illness,

Thank you very much