Options

Exporting runnable jar through eclipse

philophilo Member Posts: 13 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello, I am working in Eclipse in order to create a plugin for rapidminer . The plugin works fine .
My problem is that I want to export the whole project as a single runnable jar .

If I try to export it with the option "Extract required libraries into generated JAR"  the runnable jar file
loads but the plugin somehow vanishes.

On the other hand,If I try to export it with the option "Package required libraries into generated JAR"
I get the error : "Factory already defined" .

I have already post this question on stackforum and eclipse forum and I was told that this probably  has to do
with the rapidminer rather  than than the eclipse environment- that's why I am posting it here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

RapidMiner can be build using the provided build.xml Ant file. For more information on how our Extension (aka plugin) architecture works, see here.
    Also you might want to have a look at this thread here.

Regards,
    Marco
  • Options
    philophilo Member Posts: 13 Contributor II
    Hello again.

Obviously,I used the build.xml file in order to create the plugin in the first place.

My problem is ,as I already have mentioned, that when I try to export a runnable jar through the eclipse platform ,this plugin somehow vanishes.