Options

Smooth ROC-Curves / AUC

steffensteffen Member Posts: 347 Maven
edited June 2019 in Help
< deleted stuff  <-> I was wrong, AUC and Lift Curve are ok >

Added: Attachement containing a fix for the special case where all scores are equal.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Answers

• Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi Steffen,

just back from CeBIT and found your patch. It is included now in the Yed branch which will become the new head during the release following the next days.

Cheers and thanks for the fix,
    Ingo
  • Options
    steffensteffen Member Posts: 347 Maven
    Welcome back

Nice to hear ... btw: I send Sebastian a PM with some explanations about the fix (just in case you wonder why I have changed the calculation of the ROCDataPoints). The attachement was added here because PMs do not allow that.

kind regards,

Steffen
  • Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

thanks for that. I have talked to Sebastian and this seems very reasonable to me. I hope that we will virtually meet more often now since I will try to come back to the forum on a more regular base again. The last months were really busy with project work, CeBIT preparation etc. but I will try to access the forums more often again. I am also glad to see you back here  :D

All the best,
    Ingo