Options

Weka extention in RapidMiner 6.5

sariryansariryan Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Recently I installed the new version6.5.
but I can not do anything to add to this version Weka Extension . Why?
Can any body advice me? ???

Answers

• Options
    Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,995 RM Engineering
    Hi,

why, what is the problem you are experiencing? The Weka extension works fine for me.

Regards,
    Marco
  • Options
    manjolamanjola Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
    hello,

have you upgraded to other than basic versions? WEKAdoes not work with the basic version of RM 6.5.

M
  • Options
    earmijoearmijo Member Posts: 270 Unicorn
    Manjola is right. If you register for the Community Version (not the basic) you are allowed to install the extensions you find in the Marketplace.
  • Options
    how Can I find my version is community  version or basic?
    I can download text processing and Web Processing .
    but wen I want to download Weka Extension the Error show to me.
  • Options
    Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,995 RM Engineering
    Hi,

once you log in in Studio, you are using the Community edition. Basic is only if you completely refuse to log in with your rapidminer.com account ;)

That being said, please post the error you are getting because otherwise it's really hard to help you.

Regards,
    Marco
  • Options
    Weka Extension should display in process like text mining and Web mining Extension?
  • Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,512 RM Data Scientist
    No it is is a subfolder of modelling - Classification and Regression
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    Hi,

after you have installed the WEKA extension and restarted Studio, operators named like "W-xyz* should appear in the Operator list.
    If they do not, please post the rapidminer-studio.log content located in the USER_HOME/.RapidMiner folder.

Regards,
    Marco