input and result points in design screen

sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
edited November 2018 in Help
ok I just watched Ingo's new video and I noticed that his result point was LOWER than the default placement.  (see https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1NqEWDEYnA79ZTMklFRrvvfpihzEGvzaC627PweJ1_gM/edit?usp=sharing)  How did he do this neat trick?  I've been wanting to do this for a long time! 

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    hold shift, then you can move the ports on the right and left :)
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    aha!  Thanks!
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    one more thing, Martin...is it possible for RM to have available the processes that Ingo showed on the video available for download?  I would love to look at them in more detail.  Some very nice techniques there.

Thanks again.

Scott
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Hi Scott,

i am not aware of what video you are talking about. But probably the answer is either no, or I am not allowed to decide to hand them out.

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany