Options

Define colours manually in flash charts? Why were they changed with RA update?

MacPhotoBikerMacPhotoBiker Member Posts: 60 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
I just updated RA from 1.3.012 to 1.3.013. In the former version, I created flash charts using a particular colour scheme, which worked beautifully for my purpose.

Since the update, I have two issues:

1) I can't find the field anymore that allows to select the colour pattern (I'm aware of the "Hide style parameters" checkbox, but it's unchecked).

2) The charts still work, but the colours have changed, and in my particular case it looks rather poor.

Obviously colours are a matter of personal taste, so I am not complaining about the colours per se. However, I was a bit surprised to find out that the colours within a particular colour scheme were changed. I might be wrong, but I can't see any benefit in it other than being different.

My question is this: Is there a way to define the colours manually?

This is certainly not a "killer", but before (by coincidence) the colours matched amazingly well our company colours, while now they are completely off.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    MacPhotoBikerMacPhotoBiker Member Posts: 60 Contributor II
    Anyone?

Actually I just want to change the color scheme. There was a pull down menu before, but it seems gone.

And then, if possible I'd like to change the colours within a colour scheme. Usually it's only a few colours anyway, I'm quite sure there's a configuration file somewhere, but I really don't know where to start.