Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

JAR library with rapidminer - JAVA

mldzmldz Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi, I looking for rapidminer jar library to integrate with my JAVA project. I search many days and I could't find. Please help me where it is? :D It could be on ANT/Maven repository, or link to download.
Tagged:

Answers

• JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 578 Unicorn
    Have you tried the github? 

github.com/rapidminer/

Also, you may need special licensing to integrate into a commercial project. 
  • mldzmldz Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    Whitch one exactly? I can see there normal JAVA project, but I am looking for .jar files. I develop student project.
    I tried to use build.gradle from one of them.

https://github.com/rapidminer/rapidminer-studio/blob/master/build.gradle

But my code still not working, and my IntelliJ Idea can't see RapidMiner method loke init() etc.

Thanks for reply!! ;)
  • JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 578 Unicorn
    If it's a student project then apply for the Academic licence and then integrate with the Java API following the instructions here:
    http://rapid-i.com/rapidforum/index.php/topic,5807.0.html
  • b414016b414016 Member Posts: 1 Learner II

You could find them in the folder you get on extracting the zip. Precisely, its in the lib/ folder along with the plugins and jdbc directory. Hope it helps. :)