Options

RM Cloud credits

sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
edited November 2018 in Help
ok I must be missing something very simple...where did the "Credit Balance" thing go in Ver 7 that shows you how many credits you have remaining in RM Cloud?

Answers

• Options
    Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,995 RM Engineering
    Hi,

this has been moved into the "Run" button submenu. So if you click on the arrow to the right of the process run button, you can then navigate to RM Cloud. At the bottom is your current credit balance.

Regards,
    Marco
  • Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    ah ok.  Thanks, Marco.  Feature request - can you please consider moving this / putting this in the "Cloud Monitor" view?  This was the first place I looked when I noticed it was gone.  It was NOT obvious to look at the run submenu!  I think it would make a lot of sense in the Cloud Monitor view, and still not clutter the new interface.

Scott