Options

Loading RapidMiner Studio problem

AGFORTINOAGFORTINO Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
I have been using RM Studio for a month with no problems. I recently upgraded my Mac OS to newest version. Now my RM does not load.  It comes up to a completely blank screen with no RM controls along the top. It does not seem to load fully.  I upgraded Java to 8 rev 91.  What am I doing wrong?

Answers

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    strange.  I am running Java 8 rev 71 with El Capitan 10.11.4 with RM Studio 7 with no problems.  I have NOT updated to Java 8 rev 91...

• Options
    Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,995 RM Engineering
    Hi,

anything in the launcher.log and/or the rapidminer-studio.log files found in the USER_HOME/.RapidMiner folder?

Regards,
    Marco
  • Options
    CorinneCorinne Member Posts: 1 Contributor I

Though it might be a little bit late, but i just come across the same problem today when install and run RapidMiner Studio in a brand new Mac. Here are 2 points :

1. Instal Java 8  / Upgreade the Java to Java 8.  

2.Restart the mac

3.Run RapidMiner Studio, go to menu, click "View"-"Restore Default View", then suddeenly everything showup.