Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

"Rapid miner writing into a document"

project_idrbtproject_idrbt Member Posts: 1 Learner III
edited June 2019 in Help
Hello all,i am new to rapid miner and i am using rapidminer 5.3.I took a small document which contains around three english sentences , tokenized it and filtered it with respect to the length of words.i want to write the output into a different word document.i tried using Write document utility but it is not working,it is simply writing the same original document into the new one.However when i write the output to the console,it gives me the expected answer.Something wrong with the write document utility. Here is my process

READ DOCUMENT --> TOKENIZE --> FILTER TOKENS --> WRITE DOCUMENT

Answers

• frasfras Member Posts: 93 Contributor II
    Could you please post your process via

<!-- here your process xml starts...
    ?
    (You get it by activating the view VIEW->SHOW VIEW -> XML)