Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

How do I output 'Centroid Cluster Model' Collection data either as ExampleSet or

dhancockdhancock Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited July 2019 in Help
How do I output 'Centroid Cluster Model' Collection data either as ExampleSet or otherwise . I have a model which can output IOObjectCollection. I want to append or merge all the collection output together and output this to an excel file
append and merge refuse the data because it is in the wrong format. any help greatly appreciated. Sorry I need to add I am doing some k-means clustering in the sub-process which changes the format of the data
Tagged:

Answers

• dhancockdhancock Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    Hi all I happy to say that I have found the answer to this problem. the second port on k-means clustering process will return an example set and not a collection of cluster objects
  • MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    You can also convert the Centroid Cluster Model to an example set via "Extract Cluster Prototypes". This will output the center of each cluster in the model.

Best regards,
    Marius