🦉 🎤   RapidMiner Wisdom 2020 - CALL FOR SPEAKERS   🦉 🎤
We are inviting all community members to submit proposals to speak at Wisdom 2020 in Boston.
Whether it's a cool RapidMiner trick or a use case implementation, we want to see what you have.
Form link is below and deadline for submissions is November 15. See you in Boston!
"[SOLVED] Using user set confidence for AUC performance, not working.."
What I'm trying to do is use a polynominal model's confidence for a single class to plot AUC with a binominal label corresponding to that same class.
What I did was:
1. Rename confidence(class) to confidence(1).
2. Generate attribute confidence(0) = 0.
3. Set roles, confidence(1) to confidence_1 and 0 to 0.
4. Rename prediction(multiclass) to prediction(singleclass).
5. Map classofinterest to 1 and default to 0.
6. Transform the polynominal prediction to binominal.
This gives me the 3 prediction roles (prediction, confidence_0 and 1) that look exactly the same in metadata as the model specifically done for the binominal label.
Yet the AUC isn't using confidence, because AUC gives 0.5, optimistic 1 and pessimistic 0.
On the other hand, the prediction label works because I can get accuracy.
I guess there's some other meta-metadata that I can't see. Any way to achieve my goal?
Thanks a lot!