I could not configure R extension! Help please.
1. I installed R version 3.1.0
2. I successfully ran install.packages("rJava")
3. I executed .libPaths() ... here what I get is only one thing:
 "C:/Program Files/R/R-3.1.0/library"
AM I SUPPOSED TTO GET MORE... AT LEAST ONE THAT IS SPECIFIC TO rJava?
4. I created R_HOME; i added the R folder location to PATH environment variable
5. I created JAVA_HOME environment variable
6. I selected "Select JRI library file" selected the proper jre file... manually restarted RapidMiner 6.0.3
I GOT THE SAME ERROR DURING START UP:
R Extension could not be initialized. Error while loading native R library. Please check PATH, R_HOME and JAVA_HOME environment variable settings.
Reason: "C:\Program Files\R/R-3.1.0\library\rJava\jri\x64\jri.dll: Can't find dependent libraries'.
This is frustrating... Please help!