Options

Google Charts or More flash charts

MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
edited January 2020 in Help
Hello I've been working with rapidminer server an so far I like everything I'm capable of doing with it. But even when the main purpose of the software  is not BI I think all the users would appreciate If you could include Google charts in order to get access to Gauges, Combo charts, maps so to expose teh result of our data mining in more ways. I think there is a way to achieve this results through services but I think it would be great to have an option to configure google charts from a service configuration.

Thanks and hope you take into consideration the suggestion.

Answers

• Options
    DocMusherDocMusher Member Posts: 333 Unicorn
    Is there a place for Qlik?
    Cheers
    Sven
  • Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,510 RM Data Scientist
    Hi Marco,

i think you can use the API for this. I once made a libary for the google maps API to use it on RM server. The same might be possible for the Charts.
    Are there any particular features you need from google maps? I personally am quite satisfied with either the built-in features or using python to do scientific charts.

As Sven mentioned Rapidminer is a partner of Qlik. I think since version 6.3 we support native Qlik-View file format (Search for Qlik in market place). I am sure that there is more to come.

Cheers,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany