Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Extend session timout rapidminer server

MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
edited November 2018 in Help
I'm trying to extend the session timeout.
The reason is that I developed a dashboard on RapidMiner Server that enables the customer understand whats happening with some customers. This analysis may take from 3-5 minutes, understanding whats happening with the customer and the person that is in charge of the attention. After 5 min when they click on another customer the system will log them out, I understand their is a security reason for this, and this makes the customer uncomfortable.
I guess this is a parameter I could override on the system settings by adding a property, does anybody knows which property could this be?

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer