🦉 🎤   RapidMiner Wisdom 2020 - CALL FOR SPEAKERS   🦉 🎤

We are inviting all community members to submit proposals to speak at Wisdom 2020 in Boston.

Whether it's a cool RapidMiner trick or a use case implementation, we want to see what you have.
Form link is below and deadline for submissions is November 15. See you in Boston!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO ENTRY FORM

"loop repository can not read"

blatooblatoo Member Posts: 32 Contributor I
edited June 8 in Help
Hi all,

I am confused about the operator "loop repository".

I have a bundle of data set with the same format, I want use the "loop repository" to deal with all the data sets.

I made a small example: I want to "retrieve" all the data set in my folder. How can I do that?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<process version="6.1.000">
 <context>
   <input/>
   <output/>
   <macros/>
 </context>
 <operator activated="true" class="process" compatibility="6.1.000" expanded="true" name="Process">
   <process expanded="true">
     <operator activated="true" class="loop_repository" compatibility="6.1.000" expanded="true" height="76" name="Loop Repository" width="90" x="246" y="255">
       <parameter key="repository_folder" value="../data/sepData/"/>
       <process expanded="true">
         <operator activated="true" class="retrieve" compatibility="6.1.000" expanded="true" height="60" name="Retrieve" width="90" x="313" y="255">
           <parameter key="repository_entry" value="%{repository_path}%{entry_name}"/>
         </operator>
         <connect from_op="Retrieve" from_port="output" to_port="out 1"/>
         <portSpacing port="source_repository object" spacing="0"/>
         <portSpacing port="source_in 1" spacing="0"/>
         <portSpacing port="sink_out 1" spacing="0"/>
         <portSpacing port="sink_out 2" spacing="0"/>
       </process>
     </operator>
     <connect from_op="Loop Repository" from_port="out 1" to_port="result 1"/>
     <portSpacing port="source_input 1" spacing="0"/>
     <portSpacing port="sink_result 1" spacing="0"/>
     <portSpacing port="sink_result 2" spacing="0"/>
   </process>
 </operator>
</process>

Thanks!

Answers

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Team Lead Software Engineering Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,813   RM Engineering
    Hi,

you almost had it ;)
    However the %{repository_path} contains the full path including the name of the ioobject already. So just remove %{entry_name} from the Retrieve operator parameter, and you're done. Otherwise you end up trying to find //Local Repository/folder/myDatamyData instead of //Local Repository/folder/myData

Regards,
    Marco
  • blatooblatoo Member Posts: 32 Contributor I
    Hi Marco Boeck,

thanks very much! It works! :-)