Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Sentiment Analysis Wizard Error

alunjalunj Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited November 2019 in Help
I am trying to use the Sentiment Analysis Wizard within Rapid Miner Studio, version 6.2.000

It loads the data from an XL spreadsheet, it detect the "Sentiment" column but when I try to process the data it reports an "Analysis Process Error".

To tyro to eliminate data issues I have a spreadsheet with two columns and two rows of data.

Am I doing something wrong

Answers

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,996 RM Engineering
    Hi,

you may want to look at the following threads where similar problems have been answered: http://rapid-i.com/rapidforum/index.php/topic,7605.0.html

If that does not help, here are very specific information on how your data needs to look like: http://rapid-i.com/rapidforum/index.php/topic,8238.msg28136.html#msg28136

Regards,
    Marco
  • alunjalunj Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    Sorry but I cant see what is wrong with the data:
    Sentiment Text
    positive     Super
    ?                unsure
    negative    Bad
    ?               Smelly

So i have the columns named correctly. I have blanks in Sentiments. Still the same.
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,996 RM Engineering
    Hi,

if you would like, you can post/send me via PM an extract from your data. I'll have a look at it then to see what is wrong.

Regards,
    Marco
  • alunjalunj Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    How do I include data in a PM?  ???
    Hi,

there is no direct way. You can upload it somewhere and send me a link for example.

Regards,
    Marco