Options

Api rapidminer in php

barralucabarraluca Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited June 2019 in Help
Hi to all,
i'm new of rapidminer and i would to  integrate rapidminer in my php server to analyze some data in my db.
So when my client application requests to analyzed data, the server should process these data with rapidminer (i don't know if i can do this whith some php api of rapidminer or sending data to some rapidminer webservice..) and finally send these processed data to the client. The the client should display with the graphical tools of dataminer these data in graphycs. (there are some rapidminer api for do this?)

How i can do this, if it is possible?

Thanks in advance

Answers

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,509 RM Data Scientist
    Hello barraluca,

Rapidminer has no PHP Api.
    The Rapidminer Server is providing webservices. Those are the things you want to do. Furthermore you can develop interactive web-apps which allows displaying and user interaction. The user might select the data he wants to apply the data mining model should be applied on, press "submit" and gets some output back. E.g. charts, tables and a downloadable excel file.

Simply have a look at the server. I would highly recommend the version 2.2 here. The new features are very handy.

Best,

Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    barralucabarraluca Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    Thanks a lot Martin

Regards