Options

"Write a correlation matrix to a Excel-File in RM6"

furkan-karatasfurkan-karatas Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
Hello everybody,

my english is not so good. I have a verry big problem I want to export my correlation matrix into a excel file. I read that I have to write a report but I am using the RM version 6 and there is no operator to generate a report can you please help me and show me step by step how to write this excel file???

It would be so nice I need this for my bachelor thesis.

Thank you so much

Furkan
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
  • Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,510 RM Data Scientist
    Hello Furkan,

I do not know any automated way. But you can simply copy them over. Simply look at the model and select all cells. Afterwards use right click copy and paste it to excel.

Not a nice way but it should be well suited for your task.

Cheers,

Martin

Edit: If you need an automated way, have a look in this thread: http://rapid-i.com/rapidforum/index.php?topic=2081.0
    It uses the outdated reporting extension but it should work.
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    thank you so much for your informations, but how I generate a report in RM6 can you explain me that?
  • Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,510 RM Data Scientist
    You need to install the report extensions via
    Help->Updates and Extensions -> Search for Report
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    thank you so much now it works  ;D ;D ;D