"comparing correlation matrices?"

dysprosiumdysprosium Member Posts: 7 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
I have run a process containing the correlation matrix operator, using input from various data sets. It has output five correlation matrices which I want to compare. A bit of background .. I'm looking for significant correlations between different types of errors identified in samples of writing, and then comparing the correlations obtained from one group with those from other groups.
So I want to highlight any correlations that are within a certain range of each other, across multiple correlation matrices. They are equally sized with the same attributes. I'd prefer not to do this manually, as it will take too long. Is there a straightforward way to do the comparison in Rapid Miner?
Tagged:

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,

i am not aware of a direct method to do this. However, there was a work around for using covariance matricies See here: http://rapid-i.com/rapidforum/index.php/topic,2081.0.html

If you find a way i would appriciante a method here.

Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • dysprosiumdysprosium Member Posts: 7 Contributor II
    Hi Martin,

Thanks. If I find a way, I'll post it here.