Options

Statusline

Legacy UserLegacy User Member Posts: 0 Newbie
edited June 2019 in Help
Hello,

in version 4.3 the statusline showed more detailed information (i.e. how often the inner operator was executed). It seems that in the new version 4.4 it is not shown anymore. It would be very helpful to have this information to estimate the total calculation time.

Best Regards

Volker

Answers

• Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi Volker,

I must admit that I don't get it. The status bar at the bottom of the frame still shows the same information (the number of times the currently running operator was applied is still shown in brackets "[" and "]"). I have attached a screenshot of version 4.4 which still shows this information...

Or did I get you wrong?

Cheers,
    Ingo

[attachment deleted by admin]
  • Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Member Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hello Ingo,

Thanks for your answer. I think I didn't made it clear.

For example, in my model I'm doing a feature selection by using a linear regression model. This is iterated (by using parameteriteration) through the max. number of generations.  However, in the statusline I can see during the whole process something like [1] Root >  [1] ParamaterIteration > [1] FeatureSelection. Only sometimes (for a few msec) I can see also ...> [xxxx] LinearRegression.

it would be nice to see this also all the time ...

Best Regards

Volker
  • Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hello Volker,

ah, now I understand. But that was actually never implemented in the status bar so far (as far as I remember): it always has shown the currently working operator and if the operator is really fast, you can see it at all.

I would like to leave it this way so you can see with one look where you currently are. But I have another idea: what do you think about adding the counts in the process tree (like the breakpoint information)? I will check if this can be easily done.

Cheers,
    Ingo