🎉 🎉 RAPIDMINER 9.10 IS OUT!!! 🎉🎉
Download the latest version helping analytics teams accelerate time-to-value for streaming and IIOT use cases.
Rapidminer Server Create Web Services from Process Method 2
This article is supplementary to article described here. This KB Article explain another technique that can be used to create a new webservice. The subtle difference with this approach is that the user is able to create a serviceid, instead of the Rapidminer server using the default i.e the process name.
Following are the steps needed to create a web service directly from the server interface
- Navigate to your server url and login
- After login is successfull, using the menu on the left navigate to the services section.
- On the next screen click on the "Create new service" link towards the top right of the screen
- On the next screen that appears as below, you will be able to provide a service id(Marked 1) and then also aselect the Datasource (Marked 2)
- Follow rest of the process from steps in this article
- Some advanced configurations are covered in this topic here