RapidMiner 9.7 is Now Available

Lots of amazing new improvements including true version control! Learn more about what's new here.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Unable to open RapidMiner on Windows 10

rainaadirainaadi Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

I can't open RapidMiner on my desktop. When I try to open a new process or even an old one, no window shows up. When I hover over the icon in the taskbar though, I can see that the process is there but when I actually click on it nothing happens. 

RapidMiner on the Apps and Features folder in Settings is "Unavailable", though it was working for the past couple of days. I re-installed it and re-booted my computer, nothing works. 

Help!

Answers

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Team Lead Software Engineering Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,938   RM Engineering

Hi,

can you please attach the launcher.log and the rapidminer-studio.log files? They can be found in the C:\users\youruser\.RapidMiner folder. Please delete them, then try starting RapidMiner Studio. Then upload the files (if they are created) afterwards.

Regards,

Marco

• geuskensgeuskens Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

Dear Marco (Boek),

I have problems to install Rapidminer  Studio 7.3 on 64-biits windows 10 lenovo computer.

The installation stops during installation process.

Can you help solving the problem?

I found this anwer in the community, but have some questions to your previous help- answer:

How do you afterwards upload the bold (and red) files

Hi,

can you please attach the launcher.log and the rapidminer-studio.log files? They can be found in the C:\users\youruser\.RapidMiner folder. Please delete them, then try starting RapidMiner Studio. Then upload the files (if they are created) afterwards.

Regards,

Guy

Marco

• geuskensgeuskens Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

Dear Marco (Boeck),

I have problems to install Rapidminer  Studio 7.3 on 64-biits windows 10 lenovo computer.

The installation stops during installation process.

Can you help solving the problem?

I found this anwer in the community, but have some questions to your previous help- answer:

How do you afterwards upload the bold (and red) files

Hi,

Regards,

Guy

Marco