Options

rapidminer report to my website

rabna134rabna134 Member Posts: 9 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

Hello rapidminner community !

i am php developer . i have problem. Problem is that i unable to  send my rapidminner report to my website . i searched too much but there is no any api for php and i did not find any other way to do this so please tell me how i can resolve this problem.....! i am in big trouble please answer urgent 
Thanks to All

Answers

• Options
    Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

There is no way to send a RM Studio output to PHP, but I suppose you can write an extension to do so. I'm not a PHP developer but one work around is that you could write the Studio results back to a database table using the Write Database operator and then extract your data via PHP from there?

If you have a liscense for the RM Server then you can expose your results as JSON, XML, HTML, or text REST API.

• Options
    BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert Posts: 955 Unicorn

What exactly are you trying to do?

You can output your results into an HTML page with the Reporting extension. Then you could execute a command like scp to put the file on your web server.

If you need more control over the output, you can go with the solution proposed by Tom: write the results into a database and display them the way you want. 

Regards,

Balázs

• Options

Thanks Thomas_Ott for your reply

But i want to extract figures and graphs of reports to my website what should i do for this?

• Options

Thanks BalazsBarany for you reply and i appreciate your response 

But i am still confused ! 

i am trying to send my RM studio Report (graphs and figs )to my website that is i am trying to do 
  • Options
    Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

You can't do that easily without using some sort external graphing library. Of course you can save the graph as a PNG or JPEG from File > Export, but to automate it you might want to consider using Plot.ly and RapidMiner Server.  Check out my blog post about doing it automatically with an external graphing library.

http://www.neuralmarkettrends.com/plugging-in-plotly-python-and-rapidminer

• Options

i read your post  it's good but how to use both Rapid Miner Server and Polt.ly togather to get result in web site

• Options

This is a silly question, but do you have RM Server? If so, you can expose a REST webservice in JSON format. From there you can use Plot.ly or some other graphing engine to pull that JSON data and generate your charts on the fly.  The REST webservice also allows you to interact with your RapidMiner process and you can dynamically alter the JSON data source based on what parameters you pass to the RM Server.

• Options

Thank you very much Thomas_Ott  ! 

• Options
    BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert Posts: 955 Unicorn

When you use the Reporting extension and create an HTML report with charts, those will be saved as PNG image files. You can put those directly on your web server if you're satisfied with them. You just need to automate copying the files to your webspace after they have been generated with your process.

You can do a lot more with the Server and JSON services and so on. But if you just want your charts in the existing RapidMiner look, it's easier to put them on the web as image files.