Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

My folder in cloud is missing?!?!

Fred12Fred12 Member Posts: 344 Unicorn
edited November 2018 in Help

hi,

I cannot access a whole folder in my rapidminer cloud repository.. I had important processes stored there... thats what I get:

Aug 2, 2016 10:12:25 PM WARNING: Could not move resource. Server response: 404: Not Found

Aug 2, 2016 10:12:27 PM WARNING: Could not move resource. Server response: 409: Conflict

when I refresh and try to open Processes folder, its empty !

furthermore, I constantly get this error message, independent from the others.. 

Aug 2, 2016 10:19:04 PM WARNING: Execution on EDT has failed.

Aug 2, 2016 10:20:29 PM WARNING: Execution on EDT has failed.

what does that mean, and how can I acces my cloud repo? its important for my work ;(

lastly, I get those messages from time to time, altough I didnt execute any process:

Aug 2, 2016 10:24:14 PM WARNING: While updating distance measure: com.rapidminer.parameter.UndefinedParameterError: A value for the parameter 'measure_types' of operator 'Expected integer but found 'null'.' must be specified! {2}

Aug 2, 2016 10:24:14 PM WARNING: While updating distance measure: com.rapidminer.parameter.UndefinedParameterError: A value for the parameter 'measure_types' of operator 'Expected integer but found 'null'.' must be specified! {2}

Answers

• IngoRMIngoRM Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder

Hi,

Thanks for reporting - our engineers are checking into this right now and we will keep you updated on the progress.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Ingo

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,996 RM Engineering

Hi,

can you please tell me the name of the folder (or even the entire path to a file if you remember) that you are missing? You can also send me a private message if you do not want to post this publically.

Furthermore, I'd be interested in your rapidminer-studio.log file from a Studio run where those errors occurred. The file is located in the USER_HOME/.RapidMiner folder and is overwritten on each Studio start. Could you reproduce the problem and attach/pm me the log, please?

Cheers,

Marco

• Fred12Fred12 Member Posts: 344 Unicorn

I think the folder name was "Anomaly_Detection" and was in my Cloud Repository as a subfolder...

it had 2 subfolders in it "knn" and "Clustering" with 1 process each, I restored the processes manually on my local folder now (I still had a copy from the process on another PC)...

when I tried to reproduce the error (copy the folder into another subfolder and back...), I get this error message when I want to move the folder out of another subfolder into the repository one hierarchy above... I get this error at first:

Unbenannt.png

but when I click on yes, it seems to work...

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,996 RM Engineering

Hi,

we have inspected both the live data as well as the backup from yesterday morning 6 AM, shortly before the Cloud maintenance. Neither of those have any folder close to "Anomaly_Detection". If you managed to sneak into the Cloud at some point during maintenance (though I don't know how that would have worked), it will probably be lost forever I'm afraid.

As for your other problems, we could not yet reproduce them. If you please can provide the aforementioned rapidminer-studio.log file, that would be beneficial.

Regards,

Marco