Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

GSP - getting supporting event Ids

AnnaAnna Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help

When running GSP, I get all results as expected, however I would like also to get a list iof supporting events.

Let's assume that the data looks like: 

Cust 1, t1, event1, item1

Cust 1, t2, event 2, item2, item3

Cust 2, t1, event 3, item 1, item4, item 5

Cust 2, t3, event 4, item 2

In the  example above the event id is just a consecutive event number; every line of data has a different event id.  

So when I am getting a sequence as a result e.g.

<item 1> <item2> with its support value, I would like to output all the event ids that support this sequence.  In the example above these would be: (event1, event 2) and (event 3, event 4).  Alternatively this could be outputted : (cust 1, t1; cust 1, t2), (cust 2, t1, cust 2, t3)  - this would be the same info, just in a longer form.

Is there a way of doing this using the GSP operator or other RM operators?

Answers

• yyhuangyyhuang Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 364 RM Data Scientist

Are you going to extract the pattern views and store it into an example set? 

There could be a workaround need some java/groovy coding, 'Execute Script' could probably do the trick.

@mschmitz recently did a lot of similar stuff :smileyhappy: he may know the solution better than others

• AnnaAnna Member Posts: 5 Contributor II

The GSP operator in my proces is linked to Store operator.  It stores the pattern views, however in them there is only information about the patterns themselves, not the instances that support those patterns.  What I am looking for is to have the instances as well

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,529 RM Data Scientist

Dear Anna,

so i think you would like to have a Generate Itemset Indicator for GSP, right?

~Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • AnnaAnna Member Posts: 5 Contributor II

Exactly !  

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,529 RM Data Scientist

Dear Anna,

i do not think that there is an operator for this. However, i think it's doable with our groovy scripting interface. Do you have expierence in using groovy/java?

~Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany